Snarf. We’re gonna take over the world. I love you, sweetie. Happy birthday *insert big giant squishy heart here*
Some friends don’t get enough credit for being the amazing people they are.
I talk to Mandy for hours and could talk to her for hours more.
She’s an amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call a friend.
I love you, sweetheart.
Oh good morning. I didn’t see you there as I casually held up my Dunkin Donuts pumpkin coffee!
I hope you all have a splendid morning; I know *I* will now that I have my
Cheers to my fellow up-at-3:15am-ers. This one’s for you!
I have no pictures of you. This is unfortunate, and totally killing my picture post in honor of a birthday average.
Today is your birthday, and it kills me that I can’t celebrate with you by stuffing cake into our faces, but we will soon.
You are my wonder twin, my pale sister, the snark to my sass. I couldn’t imagine my life without you, so I’m glad you’re holding off on that dying thing.
I love you lots, sugar. Happy, happy, happy birthday.
Mandy is the best person alive.
Our fairytale, our rules.
Q:Name five people from social media (that you have not met) that you’d like to have drinks with. Also: Identify the most likely of the 6 of you to get pass out/pukey drunk.
Hmm, okay. I had to think about this because I want to meet EVERYONE! But here goes!
- Van/vanpocalypse. She is fanfuckingtastic, hilarious, and sweet (shhh, don’t tell!). I can’t wait to actually see her at the end of June.
- Andrew/highwaytohelv. He is a smart, introspective, kind guy with some fantastic opinions and I have the feeling we could just talk for hours. I will also see him in June, which I am wicked psyched for.
- Dan/bunnkwio. He’s a cool guy and I would love to talk Greek/Roman architecture with him. I also want to see if I can outdrink him.
- Tara/quetaratara. That girl knows her beer and I want to go to Founder’s with her.
- Jon/husky-jon. I wanna hang out in his backyard and have him introduce me to new and awesome music and drink beers.
Okay. Moving on to the other 6…
- Mandy/mylibraryvoice. Girl is tiny but once she and I are in the same zip code, it’s gonna be in-fucking-sane.
- Sarah/sarahgetsit. My beer and cheese twin. We tore up NYC last time I was there. We’ll do so again.
- Angie/shesaflightrisk. We’d go toe to toe with drinks and probably pass out in various stages of undress.
- Lindsay/devilishmess. She’s my Scottish wifey and if we’re ever together, oh the booze we shall drink…and if I’m visiting her, I might never return.
- Matt/caustikgrip. He didn’t really try the last time we hung out, but I’m pretty sure he could outdrink me…and that’s saying something.
- Jeff/nerdfaced. Oh, lord how much good beer we’d drink if I ever make it to Amsterdam.
I treasure my girlfriends. Pretty sure I’d be lost without you ladies. This smile is for you.
Special thanks to Sandy for providing distractions, to Mandy for providing me the calorie count for Qdoba chicken tacos, and to Beth for listening and loving me.
You are cordially invited
…to the wedding of mylibraryvoice & notyouraverageharlot.
Ms. libraryvoice and Ms. harlot became engaged when Ms. libraryvoice told Ms. harlot that her legs looked phenomenal. Ms. harlot responded with an enthusiastic marriage proposal and an offer to introduce Ms. libraryvoice’s ex to the business end of her stiletto.
Booze and candy accepted as wedding gifts.